Application Engineer for Printed Sensors with IoT Functionality
Speyerer Str. 4
contact via email
My research interests lie in Functional Printing and topics where several technologies meet such as Printed Electronics, IoT. Besides my scientific career I have completed musical education and taught music for a few years. Art-Science projects are of high interest to me.
- since 04/2019 Application Engineer for Sensors with IoT Functionality,
InnovationLab GmbH, Heidelberg, Germany.
- 2016-2018 Scientific Assistant, In charge of sub-group 3D printing of Optics
Fraunhofer IOF, Jena, Germany.
- 2015-2016 Scientific Assistant, Research on Printed Sensors and Solar Cells,
TU Chemnitz, Chemnitz, Germany.
- 2012 Master thesis, Ink formulation and product optimisation
Poly-Ink, Grenoble, France.
- 2008-2012 Master of Science in Printing Technology and Material Science,
Grenoble Institute of Technology, Grenoble INP – Pagora, Grenoble, France.
- 2005-2008 Bachelor of Science,
Grenoble Institute of Technology, CPP, Grenoble, France.