AT A GLANCE
Find here some more facts about InnovationLabs residents, users & associated scientists, diversity, scientific output, current research projects, start-up & spin-off companies and facilities at a glance.
Facts & Figures
Residents, Users & Associated Scientists
Industry: 34 %
Universities: 66 %
Scientific output (2009 - 11/2018)
> 20 Working groups involved at InnovationLab:
Diploma/Master Theses: 88
Bachelor Theses: 81
Current public funded research projects
- BMBF project BioLICHT: Printed Bio-Organic Light-Emitting Devices: Towards Sustainable Optoelectronics
- EU funded ("Initial Training Networks (ITN) - Marie Curie Actions") project INFORM: Interfaces in opto-electronic thin film multilayer devices - www.itn-inform.eu/
- BMBF project INTERPHASE: Design principles of organic electronics: Heterogeneity by volume and interphases (interfaces)
- BMBF project POESIE: The capability of printed organic electronics: Optimized materials, fluids and liquid phase processes
Start-up & Spin-off companies
- GT + W GmbH: The core competences include developing and customising gravure and flexographic printing presses for printed electronics. GT + W are following the approach of a full-service provider, offering systems and equipment for functional printing as well as engineering and consulting services.
- peptech: peptech is a newly founded technology company with focus on the development and production of functional printing inks, process development of flexible and printed electronics. peptech stands for “printed electronic process technology”.
700 m² state of the art cleanrooms
470 m² laboratory area for chemical processing & electric characterization
Conference facilities for more than 100 persons
Total space: 5600 m² total space