Find here the opportunity to download some media files. Please make sure you read our special conditions of use before using our data.
Here you will find images to download and videos on the topic of InnovationLab.
Please note the special conditions of use for the media archive.
Special Conditions of Use for the InnovationLab GmbH media archive
By downloading data from the media archive, the user accepts the following special conditions of use: The conditions in the Disclaimer fundamentally apply. We draw attention to the fact that it is expressly forbidden to integrate the protected content published on this website into other websites or programs or to use it for anything other than legitimate journalistic purposes. The images and information contained in the InnovationLab GmbH media archive are exclusively for InnovationLab GmbH staff, journalists, analysts, agencies employed by InnovationLab GmbH, universities, research institutes, students and school pupils for use for legitimate journalistic purposes. By downloading data from the media archive, you confirm that you belong to one of the authorized groups named above and that you will only use the photos, films or similar material downloaded from the media archive in conjunction with the source “© InnovationLab GmbH”, exclusively for the purpose given and in adherence to the following protection rights:
- The user may only use the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH (especially copyrights, brand names) for the purpose given.
- The user is obligated not to make the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH unrecognizable, to distort it or to significantly alter it. The website user shall add any legends, identifiers and notices which may be prescribed by InnovationLab GmbH to all material or in connection with all material for which the intellectual property of iL is used, in order to display any protection rights appropriately.
- Upon request, the website user shall provide InnovationLab GmbH without charge with representative samples of material in which the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH appears, in order that InnovationLab GmbH can ensure that the conditions of the permission given have been adhered to.
- The website user shall confirm that InnovationLab GmbH is the owner of the intellectual property and declares his agreement that the website user shall gain no rights at all to the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH through this agreement or his use of the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH erwirbt.
- This agreement can be terminated at any time by InnovationLab GmbH at its discretion, without reasons and without the website user having a right to compensation, and the permission to use the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH can be withdrawn at any time. If the permission is withdrawn, the website user is obligated to halt all use of the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH without delay.
- This agreement and the permission given with it is tied to the person of the website user and cannot be in whole or in part conceded or transferred to another party.
- This agreement is terminated automatically if the intellectual property of InnovationLab GmbH is used
- in or in connection with pornographic material or illegal activities;
- in a way which could mislead viewers about the relations between InnovationLab GmbH and the website user or their respective products or services or lead to confusion between these; oder
- in a way which could damage the good will or public image of InnovationLab GmbH.
InnovationLab GmbH retains the right to modify the website in whole or in part at any time at its own discretion and without any liability or prior warning, and is not obligated to update the content of the website.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Kowalsky
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Luat Nguyen
Active Matrix with 256 sensels
The active matrix uses the principles of TFT display backplanes to overcome the issues of “ghost” or false touches associated with many (passive) matrix sensors. The AM is designed to be compatible with different sensor technologies, in our case, piezoresistive pressure sensor.
Digitally printed structures for sensing applications
Printing processes will allow the production of large-area organic electronics using various substrates, like digitally printed structures for sensing applications as seen in the picture.
Roll-to-roll printing press PEP3
At the roll-to-roll printing press PEP3, four different printing techniques (gravure, flexo, screen and offset printing) as well as drying and and finishing modules can be used to for printing on different types of substrates with a maximum width of 13in and a printing rate of 39-6299 in/min.
Flexible gravure-printed OLEDs on PET
Young Investigator Network KIT - Printed Electronics
In the InnovationLab in Heidelberg Gerardo Hernández-Sosa and his team are looking for biodegradable materials to be used in electronics. They analyze different materials in order to find out whether they are suitable for printing electronics.
published online: 06-Aug-2015
Chemistry and flexible screens
The chemical world tour (season 3): Marion (journalist) and Mickael (chemist) at InnovationLab.
published online: 26-Nov-2013