The PECon recruiting fair has been cancelled for the time being due to the prevailing pandemic conditions. However, we are already working on a new date. Further information will be announced here.
Please note that the event planned on May 07, 2022 has been cancelled. A new date will be announced soon.
The World's First Recruiting Fair for Printed Electronics
The Printed Electronics Connections trade show - PEcon 2022 - is an exclusive and the world's first career fair in the field of printed electronics. The concept of PECon was developed by InnovationLab and brought to life together with the Heidelberg Employment Agency.
The PEcon recruiting fair offers graduates and young professionals from the fields of chemistry, computer science, engineering, materials science, physics, and process engineering the opportunity to meet around 10 leading companies from all over Germany as top employers in the printed electronics industry in person and find out about job profiles and career opportunities in this unique technology. The networking area at the career fair in Heidelberg also provides an opportunity to make initial important contacts with potential employers. An interesting supporting program with short presentations about the exhibiting companies, informative lectures on specialist areas, and lots of useful application tips offered directly from the German Federal Employment Agency make PEcon the most important industry platform for employers and employees.
10-15 companies will introduce themselves and inform you about how YOU can become part of the Printed Electronics Connections and shape the future with them as an employer.
What You Can Expect
- Experience the world of printed organic, electronics up close on the production site ofHeidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- Enter into the direct exchange with the experts for printed electronics
- Meet potential employers of the industry of the future
- Benefit from our trade fair with interesting key notes, round table discussions and much more.
- Find out what printed, organic electronics can do in exciting hands-on workshops
- Continue networking while sharing delicious, healthy and diverse food offerings at various food trucks