Various series of events, organized by InnovationLab and partners, give all participants the opportuni- ty to exchange their extensive knowledge with others and benefit from mutual experiences.
Colloquium on Advanced Materials 2017/2018
Every semester the Centre for Advanced Materials (Heidelberg University) and the Innovationlab organize the Colloquium on Advanced Materials (coordinator: Christian Melzer). We invite internal and external speakers from the fields of physics, chemistry, and physical chemistry.
The seminar takes place at the CAM, Im Neuenheimer Feld 225, room 01.413, 69120 Heidelberg. Talks start at 5pm.
Please find the program for the winter term 2017/18 here.
Tea Time Discussion 2017/18
We have a common seminar on Wednesdays at 5pm during the lecture period (organizer: Robert Lovrinčić). Please find below the program for the winter term 2017/18 (subject to changes).
- October 18, 2017 Huang Xiaokun (TU Braunschweig)
Metal Oxide Electron Transport Layers in Perovskite Solar Cells
- October 25, 2017 Lars Müller (TU Braunschweig)
The Structural Order of Doped P3HT: Dopant Site Choice and Charging Effects
- November 8, 2017 Marcel Plogmeyer (InnovationLab)
Contact engineering of printed silver for inkjet-printed OFETs
- November 15, 2017 Christian Willig (Heidelberg University)
- November 22, 2017 Nils Jürgensen (KIT)
Solution-Processed Deep Blue TADF OLEDs with High Efficiency and Brightness
- November 29, 2017 Sebastian Hietzschold (TU Braunschweig)
- December 6, 2017 Sabina Hillebrandt (Heidelberg University)
- December 13, 2017 Christian Müller (TU Braunschweig)
- January 17, 2018 Noah Strobel (KIT)
- January 24, 2018 Johannes Zimmermann (KIT)
- January 31, 2018 Manuel Pietsch (KIT)
- February 7, 2018 Martin Held (KIT)