LAB 2 FAB
We offer state-of-the-art infrastructure along with extensive expertise concerning materials, processes and printing technologies in order to develop novel products.
Research and Development for Printed Electronics
The First Phase of Our LAB 2 FAB Concept.
We are the experts for printed and organic electronics, using state-of-the-art equipment in order to provide you with the best solution for your individual challenge. Sensor technologies are tailor-made according to your specific requirements - regardless of whether the technologies are already available or not.
During the development of novel sensor technologies we draw on our experiences as research platform and on our broad network of scientists from academia and industry.
Furthermore, we design, plan, construct and produce suitable hardware, software as well as implement cloud integration and embed the sensors in a complete and tailor-made solution ready for the industrial production. The result of this first phase typically is a fully functional prototype.
Our R&D services at a glance:
- Adjustment of the layout and specifications of existing sensor technologies according to your requirements
- Development of novel sensor technologies and sensor systems
- Design, development and production of hardware and software components
- Embedding of sensors into hardware, software and cloud systems
- Data analysis using machine learning algorithms
Our SensorMatrixLAB software:
To visualize and process data from our pressure sensor matrixes, our customers benefit from InnovationLab's specifically developed SensorMatrixLAB software.