Various series of events, organized by InnovationLab and partners, give all participants the opportuni- ty to exchange their extensive knowledge with others and benefit from mutual experiences.
Colloquium on Advanced Materials 2018
Every semester the Centre for Advanced Materials (Heidelberg University) and the InnovationLab organize the Colloquium on Advanced Materials (coordinator: Christian Melzer). We invite internal and external speakers from the fields of physics, chemistry, and physical chemistry.
The seminar takes place at the CAM, Im Neuenheimer Feld 225, room 01.413, 69120 Heidelberg.
Please find the program for the summer term 2018 here.
Tea Time Discussion 2018
We have a common seminar on Wednesdays at 5pm during the lecture period (organizer: Robert Lovrinčić). Please find below the program for the summer term 2018 (subject to changes).
- April 25, 2018 Jean-Nicolas Tisserant (TU Braunschweig)
Nanoporous thin films of organic semiconductors for gas sensing applications
- May 9, 2018 Dominik Daume (TU Darmstadt)
New approaches for measuring thin films on the example of OLED-layers
- May 16, 2018 Valentina Rohnacher (Heidelberg University)
Infrared spectroscopic study on tin oxide thin films
- May 23, 2018 Marc-Michael Barf (TU Braunschweig)
Suppression of dopant drift in semiconducting polymers
- May 30, 2018 Tobias Hartwig (TU Darmstadt)
Gravure printing and organic electronics – Optimizing fluid transfer and layer formation
- June 6, 2018 Mervin Seiberlich (KIT)
Ultra-thin dielectric elastomer actuators for optical applications
- June 13, 2018 Tobias Rödlmeier (KIT)
Ink-Design for Controlled Drying - For Beginners
- June 20, 2018 Patrick Reiser (TU Darmstadt)
Diffusion and Immobilization of Organic Dopant Molecules
- 3.00pm, June 27, 2018 Marta Ruscello (InnovationLab)
Nanocomposite of nickel oxide nanoparticles and polyethylene oxide as printable hole injection layer for organic solar cells
- July 4, 2018 Paul Heimel (TU Braunschweig)
Unicolored phosphor-sensitized fluorescence for efficient and stable blue OLEDs
- July 11, 2018 Markus Frericks (TU Darmstadt)
Electronic Structure at the Interfaces of Hole Transport Materials
- July 18, 2018 Robert Tone (TU Darmstadt)
Film formation and resulting particle distributions in inkjet printed layers