Various series of events, organized by InnovationLab and partners, give all participants the opportuni- ty to exchange their extensive knowledge with others and benefit from mutual experiences.
Colloquium on Advanced Materials 2018
Every semester the Centre for Advanced Materials (Heidelberg University) and the InnovationLab organize the Colloquium on Advanced Materials (coordinator: Dr. Mercedes Bohnwanger). We invite internal and external speakers from the fields of physics, chemistry, and physical chemistry.
The seminar takes place at the CAM, Im Neuenheimer Feld 225, room 01.413, 69120 Heidelberg.
Please find the program for the winter term 2018 here.
Tea Time Discussion 2018
We have a common seminar on Wednesdays at 5pm during the lecture period (organizer: Robert Lovrinčić). Please find below the program for the winter term 2018/19 (subject to changes).
- October 24, 2018 Johannes Zimmermann (KIT)
Fully Printed Biocompatible Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells for Applications in Lifescience and Disposable Electronics
- October 31, 2018 Nils Jürgensen (KIT)
- November 7, 2018 Noah Strobel (KIT)
- November 14, 2018 Valentina Rohnacher (Heidelberg University)
lnvestigation of self-assembled monolayer formation and orientation using infrared reflection-absorption spectroscopy
- November 21, 2018 Rainer Bäuerle (Heidelberg University)
Para-phenylens by design: infrared spectroscopic investigation of precursor aromatization
- November 28, 2018 Felix Braig (TU Darmstadt)
- December 5, 2018 Thorsten Bitsch (TU Darmstadt)
- December 12, 2018 Harry Rivera (KIT)
- January 9, 2019 Martin Held (KIT)
Bringing Electroluminescence into a Fluorescent Protein
- January 16, 2019 Marc-Michael Barf (TU Braunschweig)
- January 23, 2019 Florian Ullrich (TU Darmstadt)
- January 30, 2019 Xiaokun Huang (Heidelberg Unversity)