InnovationLab offers an ideal environment for young scientists. They benefit from our state-of-the-art infrastructure as much as the expertise of numerous research and industrial partners.
InnovationLab supports visions of young scientists. Here, when implementing specific ideas, young scientists benefit from iL's equipment park and the expertise of numerous research and industrial partners located at InnovationLab in an interdisciplinary environment.
One of InnovationLabs initial aim was to become a premier location for young scientists and experts in printed and organic electronics.
- using InnovationLab's state-of the-art equipment
- working with our technical experts
- using InnovationLab as testing platform
- exchanging experience and resort to the supplementary competence of the research groups
- getting the chance to transfer their business ideas with the help of experienced experts in the early stages of setting up an enterprise
In the following you can find a selection of start-up's and spin-off's that have used or are currently using the Start-Up Ecosystem offered at InnovationLab during different stages: